- Product Details
- How to Use
- Supplemental Facts
BeautyComplex® Is A Premium Multi-Vitamin That Provides 21 Nutrients Formulated Specifically For A Woman's Nutritional Needs.
Women's health needs are different than men's and BeautyComplex® restores missing, or inadequate feminine health essentials immediately to ensure maximum nutrient intake. It is important to supplement your daily diet with a multivitamin/multimineral formula, as many vitamins and minerals cannot be produced by the body at all.
Biotin: Helps metabolize fat and carbohydrates and also promotes healthy hair and nails.
Selenium, Manganese and Chromium: Essential trace minerals that supports cellular, thyroid, brain and immune health.
Antioxidants: In the forms of vitamin A and the super fruit Acai Berry! Antioxidants seek out and destroy free radicals — unstable molecules that harm healthy cells and lead to premature aging.
Vitamin D: In the superior form of Cholecalciferol. Vitamin D is known as the sunshine vitamin. Due to increased use of sunscreens and indoor activities, many people are deficient in vitamin D which supports immune health and works synergistically with Calcium to support strong bones and teeth.
B Vitamins: Contains the most important B vitamins that work synergistically to boost energy, support the body's ability to handle stress and enhance mood.
And Much More!
What Is BeautyComplex®?
Even those who believe they are eating a balanced diet my not be satisfying their nutritional needs. Many foods we eat are actually nutritionally deficient due to poor soil quality, long transit times to market and over processing. Each nutrient has specific functions that work together to help your body build and repair tissues, so it can perform it's necessary tasks. Among the nutrients that work together are vitamins and minerals, which are components of your body's enzyme system; the catalysts necessary for the maintenance of life.
Women's health needs are different than men's and BeautyComplex® restores missing, or inadequate feminine health essentials immediately to ensure maximum nutrient intake. It is important to supplement your daily diet with a multivitamin/multimineral formula, as many vitamins cannot be manufactured by the body and minerals cannot be manufactured by the body at all.
BeautyComplex® is an all natural, easily absorbed, premium multi-vitamin that meets any woman's daily requirement for radiant health and vitality.
Essential Multi-Vitamins And Minerals That Meet Any Woman's Daily Requirement For Radiant Health And Vitality.
- Supports Bone Health: Features bone-strengthening nutrients including 450 mg of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D that are essential in the development of healthy bones and teeth.* Adequate calcium and vitamin D in a healthy diet throughout life may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Supports Healthy Red Blood Cells: Includes 18mg of Iron (100% Recommenced Daily Allowance), a vital nutrient that plays an essential role in forming healthy red blood cells and transporting oxygen.
- Helps Maintain Immune Functions: Contains a premium ingredients of antioxidants including Acai Berry, Selenium, Vitamin C and Vitamin E to aid in supporting the body's immune system.
- Enhances Skin Health and Appearance: Most people don't realize that one of the largest organs of our body is our skin! Our skin protects us from the outside world fending off harmful bacteria and the damaging rays from the sun. The skin also has a rich life as an endocrine organ, manufacturing hormones like vitamin D for the rest of the body, and thyroid hormone for its own use. Skin is gender-sensitive as well. BeautyComplex™ contains nutrients that boost the particular needs of women's skin, for a difference you can see!
- Helps Regulate Hormonal Metabolic Function: BeautyComplex™ helps boost or replace inadequate amounts of vitamins and minerals necessary for the regulation of the body's metabolic functions, that are found naturally in the foods we eat but may have been lost due to factors like the over-processing of many foods we consume.
†These statement have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
How to Use
The #1 rule of vitamins is don't take them on an empty stomach! If you do, you may feel nauseous. For best results, take 1 caplet with an 8-ounce glass of water at mealtime.
If you are active you might want to take 1 caplet with breakfast and 1 caplet with dinner.
BeautyComplex® can be taken along with any of the BeautyFit® products. They are all formulated to work synergystically together.
Question: How Do I Take BeautyComplex®?
Answer: For best results, take 1 caplet with an 8-ounce glass of water at mealtime.
Question: When Is The Best Time To Take BeautyComplex®?
Answer: The #1 rule of vitamins is: Don't take them on an empty stomach! If you do, you may feel nauseous. If you are active you might want to take 1 caplet with breakfast and 1 caplet with dinner.
Question: Can I Take BeautyComplex® With Other BeautyFit® Products?
Answer: Yes, all BeautyFit® products are formulated to work synergistically.
Question: Do I Really Need To Take A BeautyComplex® Multivitamin?
Answer: This is actually a very good question. Many individuals that are not following an excellent weight loss plan and diet aren't completely sure if they should be supplementing their diet with a multivitamin. When you are engaging in very intense workout training sessions, on top of having a hectic lifestyle, giving your body the nutrients it needs is extremely important. You can be eating the proper amount of calories, protein, carbs, and fats, but if you don't give your body the other essential ingredients, you are going to be short-changing your body transformation progress.
So, to answer the original question, "Should you be using the BeautyComplex® multivitamin?…. absolutely! It is near an impossible feat to be able to get not only all of the necessary nutrients, but also the in the proper dosages.
Question: What Are The Benefits Of The Folic Acid Found In BeautyComplex®?
Answer: First and foremost, the most valuable of the benefits of folic acid is clearly proven. It aids in the prevention of birth defects when it is taken prior to conception. Given its potential to protect the health of newborns, doctors strongly advocate that women begin taken folic acid supplements three months prior to the time they plan to conceive. It has been shown to reduce a certain group of defects called neural tube defects, which result in conditions like spina bifida. The evidence only gets better here, because studies published in 2009 suggest that folic acid may also play a role in preventing some heart defects and in preventing premature births.