- Product Details
- How to Use
- Supplemental Facts
- BeautyVegan® Is Hypoallergenic: Drinking whey, casein, egg, and even soy protein powders daily for extended periods of time can sometimes lead to the development of an allergy or intolerance. This is caused by the protein and other ingredients in these shakes. When you develop an allergy to them you end up feeling bloated, gassy, nauseous or worse after drinking a shake. This quickly makes them intolerable.
BeautyVegan®, on the other hand doesn’t have any allergenic ingredients. This makes it a great protein to rotate into your routine to decrease the risk of developing an allergy to the other shakes you enjoy without sacrificing any benefits.
If you cannot ever drink animal based protein powders due to a pre-existing allergy or intolerance, BeautyVegan® is a great choice to drink regularly.†
- BeautyVegan® Is High in BCAAs: Studies show a diet rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) can help keep your body in a muscle building state throughout the day, decrease belly fat, keep your full longer between meals, energize your workouts, and much more. Like our BeautyWhey®, BeautyVegan® is also packed with BCAAs.
Every scoop of pea protein powder has about 5 grams of branched chain amino acids. This is almost as much as whey which has a little more than 6 per serving. Drinking 1-2 shakes daily will help you get the extra BCAAs your body needs to build muscle, lose fat, and stay healthy.†
- BeautyVegan® Is Easily Digested: BeautyVegan® is no slouch with regard to its digestibility. This benefits you in a few ways. One is that it isn’t likely to make you feel gassy or bloated after drinking a shake. Another benefit is that the amino acids it contains are easily absorbed and put to work. The same can’t be said for other plant based proteins like soy which is difficult to digest and not utilized by your body nearly as well.†
- BeautyVegan® Is 100% Vegan: Are you a vegetarian or vegan or just looking for an animal free protein to eat on Meatless Mondays? If you answer yes to any of these questions than pea protein powder is a good choice. It’s only ingredient other than small amounts of flavorings and sweeteners are yellow peas.†
- BeautyVegan® Is Lactose Free: It is completely free of lactose.†
- BeautyVegan® Is Rich In Protein: Unlike many plant based products which only have 10-15 grams of protein per scoop, a high quality pea protein powder has about 24 grams in every scoop. This is the same amount found in a high quality whey protein powder.†
- BeautyVegan® Mixes Easily In Water: There’s nothing worse than a protein shake that doesn’t mix, no matter how hard you blend or shake it up. I’ve personally choked down enough clumpy, nasty shakes in my life to know. Due to the way it’s processed a high quality pea protein powder doesn’t have this problem.†
- BeautyVegan® Helps You Stay Full: Studies show that drinking pea protein powder activates the release of hormones in your body that keep you feeling full between meals. This makes it great to drink as a meal replacement or when you are dieting to lose weight.†
- BeautyVegan® Is Low In Carbohydrates: If you follow a low carbohydrate diet you don’t have to worry about pea protein powders ruining your day.†
- BeautyVegan® Is Gluten Free: If you have a gluten intolerance or need to avoid eating it for any other reason, pea protein powder is safe to drink. Every scoop is gluten free and instead packed with healthy, muscle building protein.†
†These statement have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
How to Use
As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop with 6-7 oz of water or milk and stir, shake or blend for 30 seconds.