If you love Banana Bread then you will love this healthy version made with Bombshell Banana BeautyWhey! It makes a great portable snack or add some egg whites on the side for a delicious complete breakfast.
- 2 large ripe bananas (6-8 oz once peeled, 170g)
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour blend (I used Glutino brand or Bobs Red Mill- all purpose)
- 2 scoops of Bombshell Banana BeautyWhey
- 1/3 cup Stevia or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg or 1 chia seed gel (1 tablespoon chia seeds with 3 tablespoon water)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup coconut oil, liquid (1oz)
- 2 tablespoons almond or cashew milk
** mini chocolate chips or walnuts optional **
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make your chia gel. Place 1 tablespoon chia seeds with 3 tablespoons, let sit for 10 minutes to form a gel. This is your egg. Or use one egg.
- Peel bananas.
- Place in blender.
- In a large bowl, place gluten-free flour blend, stevia, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients into blender with bananas.
- Add in coconut oil and egg.
- Then add in your 2 tbsp of cashew or almond milk.
- Pour the batter into a lightly sprayed non stick bread/loaf baking pan. One 9x5 bread loaf pan.
- Let cool and slice and enjoy
Eat within 5-6 days – Reheat for 30-40 secs if you want to enjoy warm like right out of the oven!
8 servings ~ Calories: 237 Macros: F6/C38/P9