Trick or treat?
These are a definitely a decadent treat for any occasion! My inspiration for making this chocolatey treat Is that my Father’s birthday is on Halloween and he loves German Chocolate cake!
These are the ultimate combination of pleasure and protein-packed goodness. Here is your chance for a homemade healthy, no-bake protein bar option.
Ingredients (Makes 20-30 balls or 15 bars)
- 1 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1 scoop of BeautyWhey Smart Cookie
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut
- 3/4 to 1 cup raw pecans
- Optional: Add in dark chocolate chip.
- Adjust to your desired consistency.
- Place the dates, protein powder, milk, syrup, salt, pecans, coconut, and chocolate chips into a food processor and mix until well combined.
- Keep scraping down the sides of the bowl and continue processing until the dates are all chopped up. (Your spatula will come in handy)
- Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls or place in a dish and and then lightly flatten into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Until next time!
With love and beauty,