Hi, beauties! Who likes the feeling of a big distended belly? Yeah, me neither. Bloating is a very common problem that A LOT of women struggle with. It’s a terrible, uncomfortable, really, for lack of a better term, crappy feeling. You eat perfectly all day and have a big belly because of all that bloat just chilling in your stomach. WWWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????
First, let’s address the most common causes of bloating:
- Eating Too Fast: If you are like me when its meal time you are HANGRY! You want to just get all the food in your belly ASAP… but slow down beauties, eating too fast causes excess air to be swallowed which creates a buildup of gas in the abdomen.
- Gaseous Foods: Brussel sprouts, cabbage, apricots, prunes, cauliflower, all of these foods produce more gas than most.
- Artificial Sweeteners: Sorbitol is difficult for the digestive system to break down. Try using an all-natural sweetener like stevia. (I freaking LOVE stevia!)
Not Drinking Enough Water: The digestive system needs water in order to move food through and work properly. If you’re not drinking enough water, it’s all just going to sit in the same spot! Aim to drink 1 gallon of water EVERYDAY!
PRO-TIP: I put 3 scoops of BeautyRecover in 1 gallon of water and drink it all day long… Tastes delicious and makes drinking 1 gallon no problem at all.
So, what do we do if you are not committing any of these digestive infractions? Here are a few of my tips that have reduced my bloating DRASTICALLY! Now, not to say I don’t ever suffer from the occasional discomfort, but nowhere near the severity I have before discovering these belly savers:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: ACV helps regulate the pH balance in the body allowing certain chemical reactions to properly occur (AKA digestion)
Aloe Vera Juice: Add aloe Vera to your water 2x per day to aid in digestion and, along with ACV, helps reduce acidity in the body.
PRO TIP: Each morning I put 1 tbsp. ACV and 2oz Georges Aloe Vera juice (this is my favorite brand because it has no flavor) in my BeautyRecover.
- BeautyEnzymes: I take 1 BeautyEnzymes with every large meal of the day (for me that’s every meal lol) to help break down food and allow the body to absorb and process properly.
- DRINK YOUR WATER! I just wanted to say it again.
- Exercise Regularly: Just like everything else in your body, exercise helps move a slow digestive tract. The more your blood is flowing, the more the body can function properly.
I hope these tips help all of you beauties out there who suffer from bloating. At the end of the day, remember it’s just a little bloating. You are beautiful; you are strong; you are #BeautyStrong.
Stay beautiful beauties! Until next time...