BeautyVegan · Recipes ·
Delicious Rice Pudding
It’s summer time, which also means swimsuit season; I think we all become a little more cautious regarding what we are putting in our mouths and making sure its not going to show up on our behinds. If you’re like me, sometimes you need a little treat; every once in a while we all need a delicious, healthy dessert (or meal) that makes you forget you’re trying this whole “diet” thing. Well, look no further!
It is time to TREAT YOURSELF!
Rice Pudding Ingredients
- 1 cup organic jasmine rice
- 3 cup water
- 3/4 cup stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup arrow root
- 2 Bambody Nutrition birthday cake protein treats
- 1 scoop BeautyWhey Vanilla or BeautyVegan Natural Vanilla
Note: I made this in the crockpot BUT you can very easily make it stovetop; simply follow the same instructions just use a large pan instead. Personally, the crockpot works best for me because I can set it and forget it!
- In crockpot add rice and water and set for 1 hr.
- Add all remaining ingredients and set for another hour, making sure to stir occasionally.
- THAT’S FREAKING IT!!!!!
- I topped with an additional 1/3 of a BamBody treat because… well I’m extra ☺
Until next time beauties…
- BeautyWhey ~ Gourmet Protein Shake
- BeautyVegan ~ Pea Protein Isolate
- BeautyFit Collagen ~ Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen