More than just a protein
Protein is an essential building block for our bodies. Not only is protein great for building and toning our bodies, maintaining a healthy weight and keeping hunger in check, but also has SO many other benefits for a healthy body. Protein helps grow healthy hair and nails, enables the body to produce chemicals and hormones, and are important building blocks for bones, cartilage and blood. SOOOOOOOOO why aren’t you eating enough protein?!
However, maybe drinking a protein shake just isn’t doing it for you. I can’t remember the last time I had “just a protein shake.” Now, don’t get me wrong, beauty whey and beauty vegan don’t NEED to be dressed up; they are freaking fabulous by just themselves shaken with a little water! However, why not get crazy every once in a while? I am about to let you in on a few of my favorite ways to use my BeautyWhey & BeautyVegan proteins.
I promise you, you will NEVER have a problem reaching your protein goals EVER again!
Coffee creamer Mid-Afternoon Pick-Me Up
- Mix ½ a scoop of BeautyWhey (Sin-O-Bun is my favorite but they all are delicious) with approximately 1/4 Cup water.
- Shake in shaker or blend in ninja.
- Heat your coffee up so it is a little extra hot.
- Pour in your delicious “BeautyWhey Creamer.”
- There you have it!!!! A protein coffee!!!!
Protein Ice Cream
- 1 Cup unsweetened cashew milk (you can also use almond milk but I find the cashew milk makes it a little thicker)
- 1 scoop BeautyVegan Vanilla Pea Protein
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- 3 packets stevia
- 1 BamBody Protein brownie or blondie (www.bambodynutrition.com)
- In a Nutribullet or blender fill half way full with ice.
- Cover ice with cashew milk.
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT the Bambody Brownie.
- Blend for one minute. Put Bambody brownie in sandwich bag and break up into tiny pieces.
- Scrape out protein ice cream into bowl. Sprinkle Bambody crumbles on top.
- You now have a low carb ice cream WITH toppings!!!!!!
This is my nightly treat! You will ABSOLUTELY BE ADDICTED!
Nutrition: 25 grams protein / 4 grams carbs / 3 gram fat
This is probably the easiest one of them all!!! And has SO many different ways to enjoy.
- Add 1 scoop of your favorite BeautyWhey protein into a mug.
- Slowly add a tiny bit of water at a time (approximately 5 tbsp.) while stirring constantly until you have created a paste.
- Now, you have Nutella!
Spread this on rice cakes, or add a tiny bit more water and pour over top rice for rice pudding. My kids love “Nutella” and peanut butter sandwiches for the kid’s lunch… they go CRAZY for it!