Happy November everyone! November is typically a month that is typically about Family, Friends, Food, and celebrating our many blessings.
My challenge to you this month is to take some time and develop your Gratitude List and keep it up as a daily reminder. There is so much to be thankful for all around us. Taking time during the holidays to notice and express gratitude for others can also make our holidays more meaningful. Gratitude is a healing and supportive emotion to. The practice of gratitude can also help if you struggle with stress, disappointment, anxiety, or just the typical family drama.
There are 3 easy steps.
- Paying attention. Notice all the good things and people around you that you may. Take for granted.
- Write it down. It helps you organize thoughts, express feeling, and increase the sources of meaning in your life.
- Expressing gratitude. Send a letter, tell someone how they have touched your life, say thank you. As for things that we our thankful for, we can expresses gratitude simply be reflection.
Here are my top 12 reasons to give thanks today and everyday:
- I am thankful for my health. For having the ability to be able to lift weighs, do yoga, meditate, and to be able to run with my kids.
- I am thankful for my amazing husband, who has never let me down and has continued to love me unconditionally.
- I am thankful for the gift of being a healer, to be able to touch and change the life’s of patients no matter how physically and emotionally exhausting it can be. It is the most rewarding gift.
- I am extremely thankful for my beautiful and healthy girls, who make me laugh, angry, smile, and cry all in a day.
- I am thankful for living in a beautiful community surrounded by the beautiful creations of mother-nature and having a roof over my head.
- I am thankful for the BeautyFit Family, for your continual support, love, generosity, and for allowing me to let my creativity flow and blog about whatever inspires me in hopes to inspire and empower other women.
- I am thankful for music and all the inspirational lyrics that touch my soul.
- I am thankful for my intuition and the ability to listen to it.
- I am thankful for books that I can hold in my hand, write in, and feel the inspiration as I read and turn the pages.
- I am thankful to have the most amazing, caring, and generous parents that have helped mold me into the woman I am today. For allowing me to fail and get up on my own. For always being there with open arms.
- I am thankful for all the hardships, trials, and horrible people that have crossed my path in this life. You have made me stronger, wiser, and more aware of how to trust.
- Lastly, and most importantly, I am thankful for a Creator that inspires us all in a way with hope and purpose to create our own unique story.
Now that it is in writing I will take the time to reflect and thank others. I hope you can all Practice gratitude this holiday season and everyday.