And just like that we are here… winter. The temperature is dropping and the holidays are coming!!! You can’t stop it, and who wants to?! It’s a time for family, friends, boots, sweaters, and parties!
Today, beauties, I’m going to share with you my winter survival guide for a stress free holiday season. First, let’s talk all things beauty. The cooler weather brings dry air and can be HARSH for your skin, hair, and lips. No matter what I do it seems I can’t stop myself from aging ☹ but I CAN do it gracefully!
- Coconut Oil: put that stuff EVERYWHERE! Coconut oil is amazing at restoring moisture.
a. Hair: put coconut oil in your hair 1 hr. before washing. If you’re not scared of looking a little greasy, but it on in the morning and leave it on all day! After washing (make sure to shampoo twice) your hair will be shiny and vibrant!
b. Skin: dry patches on your skin? Rub coconut oil instead of lotion for a pure, natural deep moisturizing
c. Take Off Your Makeup: avoid harsh chemicals that can leave your skin dry and damaged. Rub coconut oil on a cotton round and wipe off makeup instead!
- Beauty Control: skin care is important all year round, but especially now! Using BeautyFit's BeautyControl Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream will help reduce fine lines, fatigue, and make your skin look refreshed.
- Don’t Forget Sunscreen: Sunscreen is NOT just for the summer; you need to protect your skin from harsh rays all year long, indoors and out!
- Don’t Forget To Moisturize Your Lips: Lips, like skin can get dry and chapped. Use a moisturizing lip balm WITH SPF.
Continuously, you need to nourish your skin from the inside. Holiday parties, family gatherings and all the festivities can wreak havoc on your diet. No fear; follow this nutrition pointers to save winter waist damage.
- Skip The Sugar: excess sugary treats can leave you feeling and looking not your best. Skip dessert and try these sweet crushers instead!
a. Hot Tea: There are so many delicious dessert teas! Some of my favorites are sugar cookie sleigh ride, gingerbread, blueberry all made by celestial seasonings. Flavor with a little stevia and it’s just like dessert!
b. Bambody Nutrition Treats: Sugar free and sweetened with stevia, these are a healthy alternative, that’s also delicious, to your average gut bomb.
c. Eat: Don’t skip meals all day because you know you want that big one later. Showing up to a feast ravish is a terrible idea. Have a snack before a holiday party; eat normally during the day to avoid binging at night.
- Drink Plenty Of Water: hydration shows on your skin and keeps hunger at bay.
Essentially, life passes us by too fast to be dreading anytime of the year. Don’t be scared of a season; having a plan is key to surviving anything.
I’m wishing you all the happiest, healthiest holiday season ever!!!
Till next time beauties…