Have you ever been in a rut of what to give someone for the holidays? Do you end up gifting candy, cookies, or some other unhealthy treats? Finding the perfect gift can be a stressful and daunting task at times. This year reach for something new and help everyone you care about either stay on track or get them tuned into a healthy lifestyle.
Some of my go to presents are:
- BeautyFit Products: With an array for everyone, you can't go wrong with healthy supplements or swag.
- Workout Clothes: You can never have to many workout clothes!
- Gym Membership: Nothing says I want you to be healthy more than the gift of a gym membership.
- Yoga Mat, Bands, Gym Tools: A perfect gift for any beginner, novice, or pro out there.
- Guided Meditation: There are many different apps out there or create your own guided meditation playlist for your special someone.
- Imperfect Produce Subscription: Everyone loves and needs fruits and vegetables in their life! And why let good fruits and veggies go to waste?
- Environmentally Friendly Water Bottle: It not only shows that you care about their health and water intake, but also that you care about the environment.
- Massage: Most everyone loves a massage and the gift of relaxation is a must for any mom or gym lover.
- Homemade Bath Salts: Super easy to make (Epson salts and add your favorite high quality essential oils)
- Gift Card: A gift card is always a good idea! Everyone loves gifts cards. Check out BeautyFit Gift Cards. Don’t stress or put extra pressure on yourself to make a gift extremely personable. A hard written card with a gift card goes a long way.
- Invitation: If you are stuck on a tight budget, invite them to be a member of Club BeautyFit. Sometimes reaching out to someone is the biggest gift they can receive and you never know who's life you can change by an invitation!
I wish you a Very Happy Holiday Season!
May you stay healthy, be active, and remember the true meaning of the season.