BeautyVegan · Recipes ·
Do ever go to the grocery store and see those yellow, nutrient rich bananas staring at you screaming, “buy a bunch!’ I mean, how can you resist, so you buy them. They sit in your fruit basket and you see them getting darker; it’s time to eat one. The next day, it’s like your beautiful bananas challenged a professional fighter to a match and lost… bad.
So what do you do with those beyond ripe bananas…. YOU MAKE MUFFINS!!!
These muffins are not only a solution to an age old problem, but they are super fab!!!! Light banana flavor, full of protein and brownie chunks, you’ll be begging you bananas to age!
What you will need
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/2c hemp seeds
- 1/2c Splenda brown sugar
- 1/2c almond milk
- 1c flour
- 1 scoop BeautyVegan
- 1 BamBody brownie
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In blender, combine banana, almond milk and eggs.
- In large bowl place all remaining ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Spread evenly in muffin tray (I made 18 muffins)
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- BeautyVegan ~ Pea Protein Isolate
- BeautyWhey ~ Gourmet Protein Shake
- BeautyFit Collagen ~ Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen