BeautyVegan · BeautyWhey · Recipes ·
Strawberry Protein Bread
This summer fruit is made even sweeter by including it in comforting bread. Enjoy your slice warmed, toasted and even cold.
Freeze bread slices for re-heating later. Make sure they're tightly sealed inside freezer safe bags or containers. Microwave each slice for approximately 20 to 40 seconds, depending on microwave strength. Cover the bar with a damp paper towel to keep it softer.
- 1.5 c. Oat Flour (Blend 1.75 c. oats until flour like consistency)
- 1/2 c. Protein Powder (BeautyVegan or BeautyWhey)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 c. Stevia
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla or Almond Extract
- 3/4 c. Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 c. Almond Milk
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 c. Strawberries, diced large (Can use any berry of choice or diced banana)
- Heat Oven to 350
- Prepare loaf pan with non-stick spray
- Combine thoroughly all ingredients except the berries in a bowl.
- Fold in the berries
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for approximately 35-45 minutes. Begin checking after 30 minutes with a knife or toothpick to see if it comes out clean.
Bonus: Make into muffins. Reduce cooking time to 18-20 minutes.
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 157
- Fat: 2.5 g
- Carbs:22 g
- Protein:13 g
- BeautyVegan ~ Pea Protein Isolate
- BeautyWhey ~ Gourmet Protein Shake
- BeautyFit Collagen ~ Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen