BeautyVegan · Recipes ·
Chocolate Coconut Truffles
Who doesn't like delicious deserts? You can make healthy alternatives that taste just as good and have fewer calories, fat, and sugar. Try these yummy Chocolate Coconut Truffles made with BeautyFit's all-natural BeautyVegan pea protein isolate. They are easy to make and yields 30 truffles.
Recipes make 30 truffles
Nutrition per truffle: Calories: 48 Fat: 2g Carbs: 5g Protein: 3g
- 1 cup Prunes
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup natural almond or peanut butter
- 3 scoops of BeautyVegan Pea Protein Isolate natural chocolate flavor
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 30g reduced-fat shredded coconut
- Place prunes in warm water for about 10 mins to soften
- In a food processor, blend prunes and water. Add nut butter and process until smooth. Add more water as needed.
- Add protein powder. Flaxseeds, cinnamon and salt and combine thoroughly.
- Roll into balls - about the size of 2 tbs worth. If the dough becomes too sticky, then place in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Roll in the shredded coconut and place on a baking sheet.
- Place in the freezer and allow to freeze for 2-4 hours
- Store in an airtight container either in the freezer or the fridge.
- BeautyVegan ~ Pea Protein Isolate
- BeautyWhey ~ Highest Quality Protein Isolate
- BeautyFit Collagen ~ Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen