BeautyWhey · Recipes ·
Lemon Holiday Drops
Today’s recipe is as decadent as it is nostalgic of the oh-so-sweet-and-tart lemon bars some of you grew up with.
Alert: they will not last long!
Yield: 16 balls
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 TB. coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond milk (add more to your desired consistency)
- 2 scoops of BeautyWhey Luscious Lemon Protein (the balls will be bright in color)
- ¼ cup (crushed nuts of your choice… optional)
- ¼ cup + 2 TB. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 TB. Honey or stevia
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- In a food processor combine almond flour, milk, coconut flour, nuts, lemon juice, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, lemon zest.
- Roll about 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a ball.
- Place shredded coconut on a small plate and roll each ball in coconut to coat.
With love and beauty,
- BeautyWhey ~ Highest Quality Protein Isolate
- BeautyVegan ~ Pea Protein Isolate
- BeautyFit Collagen ~ Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen