Start your day off right with a protein-packed waffle breakfast that will fuel you all day long! Every Sunday we make a big breakfast for the family and these waffles are always on the menu.
This recipe makes 3 Belgian or traditional waffles so plan to eat one right away and freeze the other 2 for later! Top with your favorites like sliced almonds, berries or even a few chocolate chips and enjoy!
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 dropper liquid stevia (optional)
- 4 scoops BeautyWhey Hawt Chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Place all ingredients into blender and mix well.
- Pour 1/3 of batter into waffle maker and spread evenly over plates.
- Once done, remove and make the last 2.
- Add some toppings and serve immediately or freeze for later.