BeautyVegan · BeautyWhey · Recipes ·
Mothers Day Breakfast In Bed
You cannot mess up Mother's Day breakfast in bed. You could probably bring cold cereal in a bowl and mom would be happy. However, these healthy protein pancakes will be a great spring surprise for mom. Dress up the plate by placing it on a cute tray and adding a sweet note thanking her for all she does. She will thank you for relieving her of cooking and know the whole meal came from he heart.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 Scoop BeautyWhey Vixen Vanilla Protein (or other flavor of choice)
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- 1 Egg (whole)
- ½ tsp. Lemon Extract
- 1 tbsp. Stevia or Splenda
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- Preheat non-stick griddle or pan on medium heat.
- Blend all ingredients except the blueberries well in a medium bowl.
- Fold in blueberries allowing a few to break. This makes them tastier.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray
- Pour small amount onto pan and let cook until you see small bubbles form on top, then flip and cook another few minutes.
- Top with a few extra blueberries and a little sugar free maple syrup. DELISH!
Food, Fitness and Family for the total YOU!
- BeautyWhey ~ Gourmet Protein Shake
- BeautyVegan ~ Pea Protein Isolate
- BeautyFit Collagen ~ Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen