The sound of it, the process, I’m not going to lie to you, I find it kind of gross; but, the benefits of bone broth… OMG they are endless.
Bone broth was a process our ancestors used to make use of every part of an animal. The parts that we can’t eat, bone marrow, skin and feet are boiled and simmered over the course of a few days. This process stimulated the bones to release healing compounds; collagen, proline, glutamine these all have the ability to transform your health.
What can bone broth do for you?
- Treats leaky gut syndrome and improves digestion: bone broth supports the growth of probiotics and healthy inflammation levels in the gut.
- Overcome food intolerances and allergies • Boost immunity: bone broth supports liver detoxification.
- Reduce cellulite.
- Improve joint health: bone broth is the world’s BEST source of collagen.
Now that we know about all the amazing benefits, how can you incorporate this into your daily life? How do you get bone broth?
First, you can make it yourself and its actually really easy. Buy bones, you can go to your local butcher shop and ask for bones (beef has the most collagen but chicken or fish you can use too), and simmer them in a crock pot with enough water to cover them for 24 hours. This extracts all the nutrients, strain the liquid and refrigerate it; it’s that simple!
Need even simpler? just buy it at any nutrition or grocery store!
Second, lets us it!!!! You can cook anything in it, or make a soup, but I’m going to give you an idea that may sound INCREDIBLY weird, but it’s actually really good!!! Keep an open mind ya’ll… Bone broth Expresso.
- 1 cup bone broth
- 2 teaspoon instant expresso
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ scoop BeautyWhey Sin-O-Bun (choose your favorite flavor)
- Stevia to taste
- Heat almond milk in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Pour warm almond milk into blender, add stevia and BeautyWhey.
- Blend on high speed for 15-30 seconds (this will be your creamer that you will use later).
- Pour bone broth in mug and heat for 90 seconds.
- Add expresso and stir.
- Add creamer and ENJOY!!!
I promise you, you can’t even taste the bone broth, but you are getting all of those glorious nutritious benefits!!!!! So much of everything you feel, and every important bodily function take place in the gut. Today beauties, I want to leave you with this VERY important message; take care of your gut!
Until next time beauties…