Instead of munching on chips and creamy dips enjoy these this healthy munchie. Chickpeas are full of fiber and have protein in them as well to satisfy hunger and keep you feeling fuller longer.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1½ tsp. chili powder
- 1½ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans chickpeas, rinsed, drained and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, toss chickpeas with olive oil, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper
- Spread chickpeas onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake chickpeas for 10 minutes turning throughout, and then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.