BeautyVegan · Recipes · 1 comment ·
Apple Peanut Butter Vegan Doughnuts
Who doesn’t want to have a delicious donut every once in a while… or every day? If you’ve got about 25 min (depending on your reading comprehension lol) you can make yourself some delicious high-protein doughnut holes that will satisfy any craving without ruining your diet!
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 cup Oat Flour
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 2 Gala Apples or (1 can no sugar added apple pie filling If your using fresh apples slices them thin and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 30-40 min before beginning)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
- 2 scoops BeautyVegan® Vanilla
- 3 tbsp. Peanut Butter (melted)
- 3 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- Stevia to taste (I like things sweet so I use roughly 8 tbsp.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add egg whites, coconut oil, apples and a tiny bit of water IF NEEDED.
- Pour mixture into greased 10x12 baking pan.
- Bake in oven for 15 min.
- Remove from oven and let cool if needed (I have heat resistant hands so I just dive right in).
- Using a fork, crumble the baked good into tiny little pieces.
- Pour crumbles into mixing bowl & add melted peanut butter and apple sauce.
- Mold dough into bite sized balls. refrigerate for at least one hour and enjoy! DOUGHNUTS!
Makes: 12 servings, 13g protein, 12g carbs, 6g fat per doughnut
If you want to add more protein per serving, try dusting your doughnuts with the beauty vegan! just sprinkle a little on a plate and roll doughnut around in it…. VOLA!
Stay beautiful beauties! Until next time...
- BeautyVegan ~ Pea Protein Isolate
- BeautyWhey ~ Highest Quality Protein Isolate
- BeautyFit Collagen ~ Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen