Did you know that blueberries are great for your brain? They are an incredible source of antioxidants and phenols that protect against cell degeneration and toxins. The bonus is that blueberries are low glycemic so you don’t have to worry about an insulin spike.
- 1 cup of cashew, coconut milk, or almond milk
- ½ cup (about 75g scale weight) of blueberries
- 1-2 handfuls of fresh greens or spinach
- 1 tbs ground flaxseed or hemp hearts
- 1 tbs almond or cashew butter
- One scoop of BeautyVegan Vanilla or BeautyWhey Vanilla (using this will subtract 10g of protein)
- Ice is optional
- Add all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend on high for 1-2 minuted until desired consistency
5 grams of Fiber (If you want to make it a lighter version with less calories and fat then use ½ tbs of almond butter)
Be Beautiful. Be You.
XOXO~ Nicole Cress