The best and easiest way to make salmon is in foil pockets – and you won’t believe how much flavor is sealed right in leaving you with the most tender, flavorful salmon ever. Flaky and tasty 😘 And With the clean-up being a breeze, all you have to do is throw away the foil and you're done! It really doesn't get much easier.
- 4 Salmon Filets (4oz. portions)
- 1/3 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 2 TB. Honey
- 1 TB. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Sriracha (optional)
- 4 cups Zucchini and Summer Squash cut in chunks
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Tear off Aluminum Foil sections about 12” long.
- Place salmon portion in center of foil and add your veggies all around.
- Pour 1/4 of the sauce on the salmon and grab 2 sides of the foil bringing it together.
- Fold the 2 sides together and pinch to seal
- Place packets all on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 400 for approx. 15 minutes. (These are great on the grill as well).
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit an additional 5 minutes.
Bonus Tip: Serve over jasmine rice
NUTRITION (without rice)
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbs:12 grams
- Protein: 28 grams