This quick and healthy pizza recipe can be enjoyed by the entire family. It is so easy to mix and match ingredients along with any of your favorite pitas (the varieties can be found at your local grocery store). Furthermore you do not need to fuss with preparing all the ingredients to make the dough. 😀
- 1 Low Carb Pita (Joseph’s 60 calories)
- 1/4 cup Roasted red pepper hummus, or other flavor of choice
- 1/4 cup Low Fat Feta or Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Zucchini, sliced
- 1/8 cup Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Bell Pepper, slivered
- 3 oz. Shredded Chicken Breast
- 2 TB Sun Dried Tomatoes or Sliced Olives
- Place pita on baking sheet.
- Spread hummus on pita almost to the edge.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 425 for about 8 minutes, turn oven on broil for 1 minute if so desired for crispier toppings.
- Servings: 1
- Calories: 232
- Fat: 8 grams
- Carbs: 23 grams (12 grams Fiber)
- Protein: 17 grams