Carrot Cake Protein Shake
Carrot cake is a popular dessert but is loaded with sugar and is calorically dense. In order to stop that sweet tooth from getting the best of your nutritional goals and progress, check out this super easy recipe below.
Carrots contain beta-carotene, which is a precursor to Vitamin A. Studies indicate beta-carotene helps protect eye and skin health, keeps immunity functioning optimally, and helps to balance blood sugar.
Carrot juice is easily absorbed and helps the kidneys to cleanse the body through relieving congestion, fighting inflammation, and improving your blood health. Plus, it also contains vitamins C, D, E, K along with minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
Bananas also provide a huge dose of potassium along with iron, folate, riboflavin, B6, folate, niacin, and manganese… yes please!
BeautyFit’s BeautyWhey Gourmet Protein will give the shake a rich, creamy, texture (just like the cake;) ) along with a great pop of protein to balance your fruits and vegetables☺ Enjoy!
- BeautyWhey or BeautyVegan Natural Vanilla
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. allspice (optional—I like to throw this in too!)
- 1/2 frozen medium banana
- Add ice to desired consistency
Yours in health and fitness,
- BeautyWhey ~ Highest Quality Protein Isolate
- BeautyVegan ~ Pea Protein Isolate
- BeautyFit Collagen ~ Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen