It’s that time of year again; Summer is wrapping up and school is back in session. The hustle and bustle of life is about to kick back up into full gear; diets, fitness plans and motivation go into hibernation.
Today beauties, I am going to give you a recipe for a delicious treat that can be packed in the kids lunch, thrown in your briefcase, or if you’re more like me, tossed into a plastic zip lock and stored in your car… somewhere.
Here's shat you will need
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. safflower oil (you can use coconut, olive or your fav kind! I like safflower because it is loaded with vitamin E!)
- 1 egg
- Place all dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl; add oil and egg and mix immediately.
TIP: You may want to finish mixing with a fork in order to “smush” it all together.
- Roll dough into balls (I made into 10 balls).
- Place on baking sheet and press with fork to slightly flatten out.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 min.
- Mix quick fix packet with 1/3 cup water (or substitution ingredient’s above).
- Once cookies have cooled, place spoonful of icing on one cookie and sandwich together.
- Store in refrigerator to solidify cookies.
That’s it! 😀 These make a perfect little snack or have a few for a meal!!!