The holidays are behind us but your waistline doesn't have to suffer. Enjoy all the flavors of pumpkin pie without all the guilt with my Pumpkin Spice Smoothie topped with homemade diary-free coconut whipped cream. Not only does it taste like pie in a glass, but it's packed with a protein punch too. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened vanilla
- 1 scoop BeautyVegan Natural Vanilla Pea Protein Isolate
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 x 14oz can coconut milk, full fat and unsweetened
- 1/2 cup organic powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (clear if possible so cream stays white)
- Combine all ingredients together in blender and mix until silky smooth.
Whipped Cream Directions
- Place can of coconut milk in refrigerator overnight.
- 1 hour before you're ready to whip up this cream, place your mixing bowl & whisk in refrigerator.
- When ready to make, gently remove can of coconut milk from refrigerator and open carefully. Remove bowl and whisk too.
- Scoop out all the fat from the top of the coconut milk and place in chilled mixing bowl, making sure to not get any liquid into the bowl.
- Mix on high until stiff peaks are formed (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add in powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Top smoothie and enjoy!
Optional: Crush graham crackers and sprinkle on top!