OH MY BEAUTIES! If you haven’t tried the new BeautyWhey Smart Cookie (cookies and cream)… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! I’ve always been a BeautyWhey fan, especially a little Sin-O-Bun in coffee… OMGGGGGGGG!
While a cookie and cream shake is always a delicious treat, who doesn’t love a DONUT?! When it’s packed full of protein and flavor, it’s a perfect snack for the whole family.
- 2 cups whole wheat pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. sugar free vanilla jello
- 1 cup water (may need a little more so you can mix)
- 2 scoops BeautyWhey Smart Cookie Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp. stevia or sweetener of choice
- Preheat mini donut maker; if you don’t have a donut maker you can preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake in mini donut pan.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Fill donut molds a little more than half full and close.
- Cook for 1-2 min.
- top with nut butter or dip in sugar free syrup!